AUA Middle East Summit 2019 offers a unique platform and the opportunity to network with a truly international audience and gain insights into the latest urologic research and techniques.
Do not miss this opportunity to meet Colleagues and Experts.
Register early to avail a discounted price!
Click on ‘Register Now’ button to book your seat.
Early Bird Registration
Valid until 28 August 2019
- Standard Registration
From 29 Aug - 12 Sept 2019
- On-site Registration
13 September 2019
- Access to conference
- Access to Exhibition Halls
- Delegate Bag
- Final Program Book
- Coffee Breaks
- US$ 450
- US$ 500
- US$ 250
- US$ 300
- US$ 150
- US$ 150
*Seats are limited, so register early to secure your space.
Registration Fee Inclusions
- Access to scientific sessions
- Conference materials
- CME certificate of attendance
- Coffee & lunch breaks
- Access to the exhibition hall
In numerous lectures, presentations, courses, videos etc., leading experts will present the latest scientific knowledge and research in Urology.
By attending the 7th AUA Middle East Summit, you will have the opportunity to:
- Network with some of the most respected and renowned medical professionals
- Enjoy free access to the exhibition running alongside the conference
- Elevate your career by taking advantage of the available education and hands-on training
Who Should Attend:
- Family Physicians
- General Practitioners
- Reconstructive Surgeons
- Intervention Radiologists
- Nursing Staff
- Allied Health Professionals
Terms & Conditions:
- Items and activities not availed by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration fees vary according to payment date.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- If the payment is made after the deadline of the selected period, the registration fee of the following period will apply and the difference will be invoiced for immediate payment.
- Upon successful payment, an automated receipt and confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- Delegates without proof of payment will not be allowed access to the event.
- If a registered delegate cannot attend the event, a substitute colleague may be accepted before 12 September 2019. After this date, cancellation fees apply.
- Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the delegate registration ID and the name of substitute.
- The substitute must be from the same organization.
- If a delegate has to cancel his/her registration before 12 September 2019, the full registration fee will be reimbursed (less USD 75 refund charge)
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for cancellations received after 12 September 2019.
- No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
- Reimbursements and refunds will not be given for delegates who only partially attended the conference.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions above constitutes a legal binding contract under UAE law.
- AUA Middle East Summit 2019 accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by the speakers, chairmen, moderators or any other persons at the event.
- AUA Middle East Summit 2019 participants are required to abide by the local UAE law and local customs.
- Please note that delegates with inappropriate attire might not be allowed into the AUA Middle East Summit 2019 venue.
- AUA Middle East Summit 2019 will do its utmost effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented online in regards to the program, speakers, and participants. However, it will not be liable in the unexpected event that a speaker does not attend the conference.
- AUA Middle East Summit 2019 reserve the right “in extreme circumstances” to change the time and meeting venue
What should I do when I face any error in registration or abstract submission?
You should contact email@example.com describing the nature of your error.
Which credit cards are accepted for payment?
We only accept Visa and MasterCard.
Is there any credit card charge when paying for online registration?
No, we do not charge for paying by credit card for registration.
What is CVV number?
CVV number refers to the security number is on the back of the card and comprises of the last 3 digits within the security strip.
How will I know that the payment was successful?
At the end of the process you will be presented with a screen entitled ‘Transaction Approved’. You will also receive an email confirming your payment transaction within two working days.
What are the usual reasons for online payment failure? (If payment process fails, you will get an error message 'Unable to complete transaction'.)
- The most common reasons that you will receive a payment failed message are:
- You are using a Debit card rather than a typical Credit card.
- Your billing address and/or zip code does not match what is on file with your financial institution.
- Some P.O. Box address will not be accepted.
- Your (CVV) 3 digit security code is incorrect.
- Your transaction was declined by your financial institution.
- You might be using an old version of browser or your pop-up blocker is activated.
- You have a slow internet connection so it times out during the registration process.
What should I do to make a successful payment?
- Please use Visa and MasterCard.
- Be sure to enter correct credentials.
- Double check your (CVV) 3 digit security code is correct.
- Deactivate any pop-up blocker in your browser and mark our website as a safe website.
- Be sure that you browser is up to date.
- Please use a good internet connection such as Broadband ISDN, DSL, ADSL, ISDN etc.
Whom do I contact for online registration / payment queries?
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: +971 4 4270492 (Sunday – Thursday between 09:00-18:00)